Tonight, as part of our continued work to provide you with an even better Jelastic experience, we have deployed new enhancements to Jelastic!
These exciting new features are:
- Elastic Cloud Server (VDS) with full root access
- Ability to create environments without the need for a computer node – e.g. for database layer only
- Memcached support
- 1-Click cloning of Cloud Server and Environments
- New Environment Builder UX modification (Simple/Expert modes)
In addition, we have updated all application and component templates with newer versions:
- MySQL template updated to 5.5.24
- Maria template updated to 5.5.24
- MongoDB template updated to 1.1.2
- Jetty template updated to 6.1.26
- CouchDB template updated to 1.2.0
- Postgre template updated to 8.4.12
- Nginx template updated to 1.2.0
For those curious now to try out Jelastic for the first time, we support you with an interactive How-to. It is available directly from the Jelastic Dashboard!