Today we are incredibly happy to announce that Jelastic version 1.9.2, our Cloud hosting platform for Java, PHP and Ruby, has been released!
We made some significant changes to the functions and feature-list of Jelastic!
Take a look to the main features:
- PHP 5.5: In addition to versions 5.3 and 5.4, PHP enthusiasts now can enjoy working with the newest version of PHP and benefit from all of its robust features. Users can change the version of the stack they are using with a simple selection from the drop-down list.
- Ruby Support: JRuby is a Java implementation of the Ruby programming language. It allows embedding of the interpreter into any Java application with full, two-way access between the Java and the Ruby code. So, if you are a Ruby developer and you would like to deploy your application to the cloud, Jelastic is the best way. It’s easy and fast.
Some more cool new Features
- FTP and FTPS access to database servers: Jelastic has been providing FTP/FTPS access to application servers for a long time. Now this feature has been expanded to all database servers. Users get an easy and reliable way of file sharing and data transfer to and from their database servers in their Jelastic environments, including local backup files.
- Scheduling MongoDB Database Backups: Jelastic users now can schedule not only MySQL and MariaDB backups, but also MongoDB backups with just a few clicks.
- GIT & SVN Auto-deploy: Jelastic users can set immediate or periodical automatic deployment of their projects based on the changes they have committed via GIT/SVN repository and greatly increase their productivity.
- Ability to change GC, -Xmx, -Xms. This update gives a user the ability to configure memory settings and set custom parameters for their Java container.
- Ability to deploy PHP projects from GIT repository with submodules/dependencies added. Select the project you need and get everything else retrieved and deployed automatically.
- Ability to assign an internal IP to VDS components. Jelastic VDS is a full-root-access virtual private server that customers can use for any extra components that their applications might need, such as backend servers, console applications, email servers and backup servers. Users now have the ability to assign such servers not only publicly but also with private IP addresses.
- Search box: Users can use this search box right from the dashboard to get answers to the questions they are most interested in.
Auto-scale. Easy to deploy. Highly-Available!
Jelastic is a next generation cloud hosting for Java-, PHP- and Ruby-Application which can be easily customized to suit customers and developers needs. Jelastic automatically adds the CPU and RAM your application and Server needs to handle any load. Should the load decrease, Jelastic will immediately reduce the resources again. Jelastic is blazingly fast. CPU and RAM changes take place in just a few seconds.
Letzte Artikel von Timo Mankartz (Alle anzeigen)
- dogado übernimmt Hosting-Anbieter media:Webline AG - 12. Januar 2016
- Jelastic mit Docker Support, SSD und Zero Downtime Deployment - 7. Dezember 2015
- Tradition Sommerfest, auch in 2015 über den Dächern von Dortmund - 27. August 2015